From Award winning Mixologist Bonnie Wilson
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 oz Cocktail Artist™ Grenadine
- 4 oz Sparkling Wine or Champagne
- 1 Large Piece of Orange Peel (optional)
- Champagne glass (flute or coupe)
- Bar spoon
- Vegetable peeler
HOW TO MAKE
- Combine first three ingredients in a champagne glass and stir for a few seconds.
- Top off with champagne.
- Peel and zest an orange peel over the top of the cocktail and place in the glass (optional).
My signature drink is the Blushing Mimosa. The reason I love this cocktail is because…
- it’s familiar, yet unique.
- It is festive enough to be served at special events, yet easy enough to enjoy anytime.
Get inspired or mix up your own creation!
The key to mixing great cocktails is great ingredients! To develop the very best for you, we collaborated with Award Winning Mixologists to create a line of premium, high quality ingredients you can trust. Each comes with a promise of no artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup. Unleash the cocktail artist in you with these essential ingredients along with great recipes and coaching from our Award Winning Cocktail Artist team.