Breakfast In A Glass
From Award Winning Mixologist, Matthew Biancaniello
- 3/4 oz Cocktail Artist™ Old Fashion Mix
- 2 oz Brown Butter-Infused Rum
- Coconut Water Ice Cube
- Maple Syrup
- Dehydrated Blood Orange
- Bar Spoon
- Rocks Glass
- Spray Bottle
HOW TO MAKE
- Combine first two ingredients rocks glass, add coconut water ice cube, and stir to mix.
- Spray maple syrup over mixture, garnish with dehydrated blood orange.
- Melt one stick of brown butter in a saucepan on the stovetop.
- Mix melted butter and one bottom of rum into an airtight container.
- Freeze mixture over night.
- Freeze coconut water into ice cube tray over night.
Get inspired or mix up your own creation!
The key to mixing great cocktails is great ingredients! To develop the very best for you, we collaborated with Award Winning Mixologists to create a line of premium, high quality ingredients you can trust. Each comes with a promise of no artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup. Unleash the cocktail artist in you with these essential ingredients along with great recipes and coaching from our Award Winning Cocktail Artist team.