Cherry On Top
From Award Winning Mixologist, Matthew Biancaniello
- 1/2 Meyer Lemon
- Italian Parsley
- 3/4 oz Cocktail Artist™ Old Fashion Mix
- 1/2 oz Cocktail Artist™ Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz Cocktail Artist™ Lime Juice
- 2 oz Bourbon
- Luxardo Cherries
- Fresh Mint
- Shaker Tin
- Hawthorne Strainer
- Spray Bottle
- Highball Glass
HOW TO MAKE
- Combine first five ingredients into the shaker tin and muddle together.
- Add bourbon and ice into mixture in the shaker tin and shake to mix.
- Strain mixture into the highball glass over crushed ice, garnish with luxardo cherry and fresh mint.
- Melt one stick of brown butter in a saucepan on the stovetop.
- Mix melted butter and one bottom of rum into an airtight container.
- Freeze mixture overnight.
- Freeze coconut water into ice cube tray overnight.
Get inspired or mix up your own creation!
The key to mixing great cocktails is great ingredients! To develop the very best for you, we collaborated with Award Winning Mixologists to create a line of premium, high quality ingredients you can trust. Each comes with a promise of no artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup. Unleash the cocktail artist in you with these essential ingredients along with great recipes and coaching from our Award Winning Cocktail Artist team.