From Award Winning Mixologist, Juyoung Kang
- 3-4 Cucumber Slices
- 1 oz Cocktail Artist™ Lime Juice
- 3/4 oz Cocktail Artist™ Mint Syrup
- 2 oz Gin
- Soda Water
- 2 Fresh Mint Sprigs
- 2 Cucumber Slices
- Cocktail Shaker
- Hawthorne Strainer
- Collins Glass
HOW TO MAKE
- Combine first three ingredients in the shaker and muddle.
- Add gin and ice into the shaker and shake.
- Strain into a Collins glass with ice.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish with fresh mint and sliced cucumber.
Get inspired or mix up your own creation!
The key to mixing great cocktails is great ingredients! To develop the very best for you, we collaborated with Award Winning Mixologists to create a line of premium, high quality ingredients you can trust. Each comes with a promise of no artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup. Unleash the cocktail artist in you with these essential ingredients along with great recipes and coaching from our Award Winning Cocktail Artist team.