Land of Holiday Cheer
From Award Winning Mixologist, Matthew Biancaniello
- 1 Cup Cocktail Artist™ Old Fashioned Mix
- 2 Tbsp. Cloves
- 1 Pkg. Candy Cap Mushroom
- 1/2 - 1 Bottle Rye Whiskey (or Bourbon)
- 1 Orange Peel
- Air-Sealed Container
- Bar Spoon
- Rocks Glass
- Vegetable Peeler
HOW TO MAKE
- Pour 3/4 oz of (Clove-infused) Cocktail Artist™ Old Fashioned mixture and 2 oz of (mushroom-infused) rye whiskey mixture into a rocks glass.
- Add large ice cubes and give a quick stir.
- Peel and zest an orange peel over the top of the cocktail and place in the glass
Preparation – old fashioned mix and cloves:
- Add 1 cup of Cocktail Artist™ Old Fashioned Mix and 2 tbsp. of cloves into saucepan on stovetop.
- Once mixture boils, let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Let the Old Fashioned mixture cool for an hour and pour in a bottle (or container).
Preparation – candy cap mushroom-infused rye whiskey:
- Combine 1 package of candied cap mushrooms and 1/2 – 1 bottle of rye whiskey in an air-sealed container for 5-7 days.
- Strain back into the bottle.
Get inspired or mix up your own creation!
The key to mixing great cocktails is great ingredients! To develop the very best for you, we collaborated with Award Winning Mixologists to create a line of premium, high quality ingredients you can trust. Each comes with a promise of no artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup. Unleash the cocktail artist in you with these essential ingredients along with great recipes and coaching from our Award Winning Cocktail Artist team.