From Award Winning Mixologist, Luke Andrews
- 2 oz Blanco Tequila
- 3/4 oz Cocktail Artist™ Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz Cocktail Artist™ Simple Syrup
- Cocktail shaker
- Hawthorne strainer
- Mesh strainer
- Rocks glass
HOW TO MAKE
- Combine ingredients in a shaker with cubed ice. Add a pinch of salt and shake.
- Double strain into a rocks glass with a large ice chunk (or cubed ice).
My signature drink is the Margarita. The reason I love this cocktail is because…
- The Margarita is a great classic that is food friendly and refreshing.
- Three ingredient cocktails are my favorite because of their ease to put together. As soon as you can balance sweet, acidic, and your base spirit you can make fantastic cocktails. The margarita is a great way to learn that balance and move on to more complicated drinks.
- The margarita is one of my favorite summer cocktails to make at home. If you have some friends over you can whip up a few quickly and everyone likes a good margarita. Heck, I think even a bad margarita tastes good.
This drink is great for summertime and Mexican food!
Get inspired or mix up your own creation!
The key to mixing great cocktails is great ingredients! To develop the very best for you, we collaborated with Award Winning Mixologists to create a line of premium, high quality ingredients you can trust. Each comes with a promise of no artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup. Unleash the cocktail artist in you with these essential ingredients along with great recipes and coaching from our Award Winning Cocktail Artist team.