From Award Winning Mixologist, Juyoung Kang
- 2 oz Light Rum
- 1 oz Cocktail Artist™ Lime Juice
- 3/4 oz Cocktail Artist™ Mint Syrup
- 1 1/2 oz Soda Water
- Mint Sprig
- Lime Wedge or Wheel
- Cocktail shaker
- Collins glass
HOW TO MAKE
- Combine first three ingredients in a shaker with cubed ice and roll it (or shake lightly). Then, pour soda water into the shaker and swirl it for a couple of seconds.
- Pour contents from the shaker into a Collins glass (and top with more ice if needed).
- Garnish with a mint sprig and lime wedge or wheel.
My signature drink is the Mojito. The reason I love this cocktail is because…
- It’s a classic that everyone enjoys that seems to be made very differently from bartender to bartender and from bar to bar. But a classic should be consistently the same.
- It’s refreshing, well balanced and a great summery cocktail. It just puts a smile on your face.
- You can add any flavor to give it some pizazz. Berries and tropical fruits give the cocktail a nice added flavor. It’s quite the versatile cocktail. A nice back pocket pull for entertaining guests.
Get inspired or mix up your own creation!
The key to mixing great cocktails is great ingredients! To develop the very best for you, we collaborated with Award Winning Mixologists to create a line of premium, high quality ingredients you can trust. Each comes with a promise of no artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup. Unleash the cocktail artist in you with these essential ingredients along with great recipes and coaching from our Award Winning Cocktail Artist team.