From Award Winning Mixologist, Vincent Stipo
- 2 oz Vodka
- 4 oz Cocktail Artist™ Mule Mix
- 3 oz Soda Water
- Lime Wedge
- Bouquet of Fresh Mint
- Copper mug
- Ice Scoop
HOW TO MAKE
- Combine ingredients in a copper mug and add crushed ice to fill mug.
- Squeeze lime wedge over the cocktail and drop in.
- Garnish with a bouquet of fresh mint and serve with a double straw.
My signature drink is the Moscow Mule. The reason I love this cocktail is because…
- The ginger is a flavor that lends itself to amazing pairings with all kinds of fruits, herbs, and spices.
- The Mule is a perennial classic. This drink is great for mixing in large batches for all occasions.
Combine ingredients in a copper mug and add crushed ice to fill mug.
Get inspired or mix up your own creation!
The key to mixing great cocktails is great ingredients! To develop the very best for you, we collaborated with Award Winning Mixologists to create a line of premium, high quality ingredients you can trust. Each comes with a promise of no artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup. Unleash the cocktail artist in you with these essential ingredients along with great recipes and coaching from our Award Winning Cocktail Artist team.