From Award Winning Mixologist, Robert Porter
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 1 oz Cocktail Artist™ Manhattan Mix
- 1-2 Dashes of Aromatic Bitters
- 2-3 Cocktail Cherries (optional)
- Mixing glass
- Bar spoon
- Julep strainer
- Martini glass
HOW TO MAKE
- Combine ingredients in a mixing glass with cubed ice and stir for 20 seconds.
- Strain into a martini glass using a julep strainer.
- Garnish with two or three cocktail cherries (optional).
My signature drink is the Porter’s Manhattan. The reason I love this cocktail is because…
- This drink has stood the test of time!
- A perfect blend of maple, cherry, licorice, sweet Vermouth makes this cocktail balanced and easy to drink.
- Great for relaxing, dinner and social occasions.
Get inspired or mix up your own creation!
The key to mixing great cocktails is great ingredients! To develop the very best for you, we collaborated with Award Winning Mixologists to create a line of premium, high quality ingredients you can trust. Each comes with a promise of no artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup. Unleash the cocktail artist in you with these essential ingredients along with great recipes and coaching from our Award Winning Cocktail Artist team.