From Award Winning Mixologist, Darnell Holguin
- 2 oz Rye Whiskey
- 3 oz Cocktail Artist® Sweet & Sour Mix
- Mint Sprig
- Garnish: Mint Sprig, Lemon Wedge
- Cocktail Shaker
- Hawthorne Strainer
- Mesh Strainer
- Rocks Glass
HOW TO MAKE
- Place mint sprig in bottom of shaker, and muddle.
- Add rye whiskey, Sweet & Sour Mix and ice, and shake.
- Double strain into Rocks glass over cubed ice.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and lemon wedge.
Get inspired or mix up your own creation!
The key to mixing great cocktails is great ingredients! To develop the very best for you, we collaborated with Award Winning Mixologists to create a line of premium, high quality ingredients you can trust. Each comes with a promise of no artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup. Unleash the cocktail artist in you with these essential ingredients along with great recipes and coaching from our Award Winning Cocktail Artist team.