NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The 2017 Holiday social media sweepstakes is open only to those who sign up respectively at each of the social networks. Facebook: www.facebook.com/thecocktailArtists/ Instagram: www.instagram.com/CocktailArtists Twitter: https://twitter.com/CocktailArtists YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWsNa30E6PDyIQgZXY-01BQ and Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cocktailartists/. Additionally, all entrants must be 21 years of age or older as of the date of their individual entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of FoodStory Brands, LLC (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 1, 2017 at 12:01 am PT and ending December 15, 2017 at 11:59 pm PT. All online entries must be received by December 15, 2017 at 11:59 pm PT.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by “following” the individual Cocktail Artist social network page associated with your contest entry.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CocktailArtists YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWsNa30E6PDyIQgZXY-01BQ
On Facebook to enter, you must: 1. Like the Cocktail Artist Page (www.facebook.com/TheCocktailArtists/) (if You are not already following the page) AND 2. You must comment on the post, answering the question what is your favorite cocktail and tagging two (2) friends you think would enjoy drinking your favorite cocktail with you. Optional to gain an additional entry, you may 3. Sharing the post gains you an additional entry.
On Instagram to enter, you must 1. Follow the Cocktail Artist Page (www.instagram.com/CocktailArtists) (if You are not already following the page) AND 2. tag two (2) friends in the ‘Comments’ section of any of “ENTER TO WIN” posts from November 24, 2017 through December 3, 2017.
On Twitter you must: 1. Follow the Cocktail Artist Twitter account (https://twitter.com/CocktailArtists) (if You are not already following the page) AND 2. Retweet our contest tweet.
On Pinterest you must:
On YouTube: you must: 1. Subscribe to the Cocktail Artist YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWsNa30E6PDyIQgZXY-01BQ) AND 2. Comment on ANY video
The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
5. Prizes: Sponsor will award a minimum of ten (10) prizes. Winners of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive a gift set of Cocktail Artist Essential Bar Ingredients which includes one (1) 375 mL bottle of each of the following: Lime Juice, Simple Syrup, Grenadine, Mint Syrup, Lemon Juice (ARV of each prize: $20). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Sponsor on (or around) December 18, 2017. Winner will be notified via the direct messaging (or public commenting) from the Cocktail Artist social account within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Sponsor may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF ARIZONA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Arizona having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: FoodStory Brands, LLC, 1934 East Camelback Road, Suite 120-491, Phoenix, Arizona, 85016. Requests must be received no later than October 6, 2017 at 11:59 pm PT.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is FoodStory Brands, LLC, 1934 East Camelback Road, Suite 120-491, Phoenix, Arizona, 85016, USA.
15. The Sweepstakes hosted by FoodStory Brands, LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.